Just as it says on the tin, the 2022 model does link to older versions weather stations (despite being advised it wouldn't).. Full marks for your advertisement assurance.
I have not received my sensor yet and although I put in the right tracking number I not able to track my package.
What is the next step?
Did I do something wrong. It doesn’t connect to my Baldr desk unit?
I have the Baldr indoor/outdoor weather station, I have had it for years, works perfectly but this review is about the outdoor sensor. I live in Texas, a bad storm rolled through one night, the next morning my weather station was not showing outdoor temp. I went to investigate, the sensor was on my patio, with the sensor, the cover and the batteries all separated in a puddle of water. Easy fix, went to the Baldr site & ordered a new outdoor sensor. BUT I decided to play with the wet one, I used a hair dryer on it, and then I buried it in rice for a day, finally put the batteries back in it, set it next to its weather station and walla! A couple hours later it started to work again. The new one is still in it's box as a backup. BTW, this was a year ago since this happened. I would say this is a quality product!
The remote sensor that came with the original unit failed (after about 2 years I think) so I needed a replacement which I bought on Amazon and despite having been shipped from the USA it arrived in about one week. In fact two sensors arrived, BALDR kindly gave me another free-of-charge which was very kind of them, particularly as I do run two Weather Stations at my home, so 10/10 for that.
- Only compatible with BALDR weather station (sold separably) that can expand to three channels to collect data from three different locations.
- Displays outdoor temperature and humidity
- Shelf standing or wall hanging
- Each sensor can lock one channel pairing with BALDR weather stations with three channels. Serves as an extra sensor to BALDR weather stations (all weather station packages include one sensor and one main unit, sold separably)
- Mini size and portable. Powered by 2 AA batteries (sold separately). To ensure proper synchronization, insert batteries to the base unit first then insert batteries to the remote sensor.
- Available in Black/White color.