This Wireless Weather Station is pretty cool. The screen is easy to read, especially with the light button on the top that can be pushed in to see better. There is plenty of information/technical support for any questions or help in changing settings. The grand kids love checking it out and it helps us know how to dress for the day or whether we should grab a light jacket as it is often colder outside this time of year than it looks, but not always. Love that you can add additional locations if you wish. Ours has been right on when we have checked it against other sources. We are enjoying this. It's actually helpful to us. The batteries last very well in it. We have not had to change them at all as of yet. Love it.
I really do like this-after having a couple of the thermometers with a wire which always seemed to need some extra care in order to work properly (the sensor seemed to need cleaning a lot. Not pleasant on a cold winter day). This one, however , is wireless. It's very accurate and easy to read. It is capable of giving temperatures for different locations (channels} if you buy extra sensors. My only complaint is that the second day I had it, it didn't show a temperature at all. It turned out, it had changed channels and was reading for a location I didn't have a sensor for so it showed 0. I hadn't touched it, so I don't know how it happened. I wrote for tech support but never heard back. No matter, I figured it out on my own, and if I can figure out a technical problem, anyone can! It's happened a couple of times since, but now I know it's just a matter of changing the channel!
Every morning, a glance at the LCD display is sufficient to know the outside temperature in real time. The weather station with outdoor sensor indicates you with precise information of the current indoor / outdoor temperature and indoor / outdoor humidity and saves the respective maximum and minimum values.
- Window open/close indicator
- Touch buttons for easy operation
- Indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Indoor and outdoor humidity.
- Records max/min temperature and humidity
- Comfort level indicator.
- Low battery indicator
- Time display in 12/24 hours
- White backlight can light up 20 seconds.
- Wireless transmitter can sync signals up to 100 meters in open area
- Measuring temperature range (inside): -9.9 ° C to + 50 ° C (14.2 ° F to 122 ° F)
- Measurement temperature range (outside): -40 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Hygrometer inside: 20-95%
- Hygrometer outside: 20-95%
- 1 remote sensor included, extra available to purchase. Main unit can pair up to 3 sensors to monitor 3 different areas
- Powered supply: Main unit - 3 x AAA batteries; Remote sensor - 2 x AAA batteries
5.4"L x 0.8"W x 3.40"H (137 x 21 x 86 mm)
|Weight||Net 296g (10.3oz), Gross 300g (10.5oz)|
|Package contains||1x B0340 Hygro-thermometer, 1x Instruction Manual,1x Remote Sensor|