Based on 3 reviews
BALDR Wireless Rain Gauge with Remote Sensor, Rainfall Meter, Indoor and Outdoor Temperature Monitor
Let you know when it rains
Setting buttons should be on the front of the unit NOT ON THE BACK SIDE.
- SEAMLESS FUNCTIONALITY: This device conveniently displays the day's highest and lowest temperature records and features an alarm clock with a snooze function and a calendar. It includes a real-time precipitation histogram that displays rainfall over the previous 6 hours and selected measuring periods.
- ACCURATE TEMPERATURE MONITORING: This temperature thermometer has a separate temperature sensor and rain gauge, allowing you to get more accurate temperature data. The temperature sensor is portable and can be used in any room of your home; the distance between the sensor and the central unit in an open space works up to 100 meters (328 feet).
- SLEEK DISPLAY: This battery-powered wireless thermometer is both functional and stylish. It features a large 3.7” x 2.4” easy-to-read screen to clearly see indoor/outdoor temperature readings, humidity, and real-time rainfall measurement. It has a built-in stand and a hanging slot, so you can use it in your living room, bedroom, office, patio, yard, and other locations.
- RAINFALL COLLECTOR: Its self-emptying rain collector feature eliminates daily maintenance: simply connect the collector to the weather station and begin measuring temperature and rainfall data. The measuring cup inside the rainfall collector records rainfall and can transmit up to 100 meters in an open area.
- EASY OPERATION: You will get 1x weather station central unit, 1x outdoor temperature sensor, 1x rainfall collector, and 2x screw accessories. It also includes a user manual for easy setup. Just insert the battery into the main unit and wait for 3 minutes before putting the batteries into the sensor; wait for them to connect, and it's ready for use.
Net 17 oz, Gross 18 oz
Manual Download Here!
Recently Viewed Products
$64.95Baldr Wireless Home Weather...