BALDR CL0008 Digital Shower Clock with Timer | Waterproof Design, Perfect for the Bathroom - Displays Time, Temperature, and Humidity - Easy to Read Display with Built-in Stand & Wall MountSKU: CL0008WH1
This digital clock with touch sensitive timer buttons, thermometer and hygrometer is both elegant and stylish. It is presented in a beautiful box that will surely delight anyone. Ideal for keeping track of time while showering, cooking in the kitchen, studying in the office, monitoring classroom time, or simply timing a recreational workout. It’s perfect for observing the indoor temperature and humidity, and its modern design and functionality will certainly be appreciated!
- Easy setting timer with side touch sensitive buttons
- Up to 99 minutes count down timer
- Big bold display for easy reading
- 12/24 hour time mode
- Indoor temperature (℃/℉ Electable) range:14 ℉ -122 ℉ （-10 ℃ -+50 ℃ ）
- Indoor relative humidity display range 1% RH -99% RH
- Flip 180 degree for 2 positions
- The timer shower clock can stand alone on shelf or wall hanging by the hanging hook.
- Waterproof with IP24 rating water splash protection
- Shatterproof LCD screen minimize breakage & injury
- Battery powered: 2xAAA Battery (Not included).
How to Set Timer:
- Touch the “10” or “1” key on the side of the clock to set desired timer. i.e., when desire 45 minutes, press “10” key 4 times and press “1” key 5 times. The timer will display in the circle on screen, while the current time will shift to the top of screen. When timer is counting down, there will be a signal flashing in the middle of the screen.
- The maximum timer can be set up to 99 minutes.
- During timer setting or when it is counting down, touch “Clear” key will stop the timer and return to normal time display mode.
- During timer setting, if no operation for 4 seconds, the timer will start automatically.
- When timer ends, there will be ‘beep’ sound for 2 minutes. Touch the “Clear” key to stop the alarm
Warranty: BALDR provides a 1-year limited warranty on this product against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products
you must purchase this product to write review.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %) Previous Page Next Page
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %) Previous Page Next Page
0 Question Asked