Very easy to read
Love this clock! Had a hard time finding one that was not too large but this one is perfect!
1. Battery did not have an insulating strip, meaning this unit was not new.
2. I am upset that it does not run with batteries. I must use a power cord. I was mislead by the sneaky advert video that shows the unit on the wall without a power cord. What bullshit!
I'm a nearsighted massage therapist and hate wearing my glasses when I work. This clock isn't placed obviously in my studio but easy to read during appointments. The temperature reading is also helpful to client comfort.
I need a clock for poor eyesight that is self setting, has high contrast, plugs in to AC power, has battery backup and completly dimmable.
This clock is great in a lit room. But at night at the dimmest setting the backlight showes through the intire screen. It's as if it were a nightlight. Also the contrast turns bad because the light shows through where it is not supposed to be, making it hard to see the time. We can't sleep with that.
Dissapointed, I sent it back. I hope the manufacturer makes a model that can be set much dimmer (0 to 100%) and has better contrast in a dark room.
BALDR's newest Atomic Alarm Clock, color backlit with temperature & humidity, is essential to bedrooms or offices. Not only does it have the regular features you would expect to see, such as time, day, and temperature, but it also features an atomic RCC receiving function to ease the setup & to keep accurate time constantly. With crystal clear and a large display, you can read the explicit images, day or night, without being distracted when trying to sleep. What is more, those who follow each stage of the lunar cycle would really appreciate the vivid images of moon phases.
- ATOMIC CLOCK FOR EASY SETUP – Just set the time zone and leave the clock plugged in overnight; Our clock will automatically adjust time & calendar with the WWVB radio broadcast by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Fort Collins, Colorado. It will also automatically update for daylight saving time (DST). (Atomic feature only functions in North America and works typically at midnight or in the very early hours of the morning).
- SHARP COLOR LCD DISPLAY – With white backlit, and adjustable screen brightness, you can easily read the explicit images, day or night, without being distracted when trying to sleep. The time is displayed in large digits, along with the date, weekday, indoor temperature & humidity. It also features real-time moon phases for those who follow each stage of the lunar cycle.
- ALARM WITH SNOOZE FUNCTION - No need to worry about those mornings when you can't wake up. The snooze button on top will let you catch a little extra shuteye before alerting you again. The sound turns off but will automatically come on again after 5 minutes. This bedroom alarm clock will wake you up comfortably and not oversleep! Press any other buttons the alarm will stop until the next day.
- BUILT-IN BACKUP BATTERY - The clock is powered by supplied AC adaptor. It also includes a built-in CR2032 cell battery to store the time and alarm settings if the power is interrupted. With this memory function, you will have peace of mind knowing that your pre-settings will remain once power resumes. A low battery sign will appear when it is time to replace the cell battery for your convenience.
- BACKLIGHT ON DEMAND - Press the "Snooze/Light" button on top of the clock to activate the dimmer feature, adjust backlight brightness among 100%, 50%, 3%, and OFF.
- FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE - Temperature can be set in ℉/℃ and time can display in 12/24 hour format at your preference.
After plugging in and several times during the day, the screen will go dim/dark while in WWVB atomic receiving mode. Meanwhile, all buttons other than RCC are not workable. Our clock searches for WWVB signals at initial setup & several times a day, each lasts up to 7 minutes with the antenna symbol flashing on the screen. After the searching completes, the backlight brightness will come back on, and all functionalities will resume. You may press & hold the "RCC" button to exit RCC receiving mode anytime.
6.30"Lx0.75"W x 4.52"H (160x19x115mm)
Net 10 oz, Gross 12 oz
Black / White
|Power Supply||AC adaptor (US Plug ONLY)|
|Input Voltage||100-240V 50/60HZ|
|Indoor temperature range||
|Indoor humidity range||
1 x B3592STHR Atomic Alarm Clockm Clock
1 x AC/DC adaptor (US Plug)
1 x User Manual
Recently Viewed Products
$39.95BALDR WS0359 Weather Statio...