- Remote control on/off hard-to-reach appliances by a simple pressing on remote
- Simple operation by code learning and matching:
- Easy on/off control for the appliances plugged in
- Eliminate extra standby power and reduce energy use to save bills
- Each remote control can match 4 channel sockets (each channel can have multi sockets)
- Each socket can be controlled by max 5 remote controls
- Red indicator light for power on status.
- Hold the “SET” button for 3 seconds and the red light will flash. (If there is no matching action, the red light will turn off automatically after 15 seconds.)
- Press any of the ON or OFF buttons, the socket will match the channel. And then you can press ON or OFF button on that channel to control on or off status of the socket.
- All ON or ALL OFF buttons can control on or off status of all four channels.
- Press any of the buttons on remote control, the red light will flash for 1 second. Press ALL ON or ALL OFF or already matched channel ON/OFF button, there will also be DiDi buzzer sound.
|Working Voltage||125VAC 60HZ|
|Working Current||125VAC 10A|
|Max power of Socket||1250W|
|Socket Standby Power||≤50mW|
|Remote Control Distance||up to 30m (without any RF Disturbance)|
|Working Temperature||-10C to 50C (For indoor use only)|
|Storage Temperature||-20C to 70C|
|Voltage of remote control||2xAAA Battery (Not included)|
|2xAAA Battery (Not included)||1x remote control, 2 x US socket; 1x Instruction Manual|