We have already written a review and, even though we asked for a response, we never received one. Our clock continues to cut off, and this past week cut off completely. We had to unplug and re-plug it to get it to come back on. This happened several times. We would not recommend this clock and regret buying it.
Earnie, thanks for your feedback! Please note that there is nothing wrong with your atomic clock. The screen goes dark while it is in WWVA radio receiving mode, and so does the projection display. Your clock receives WWVB signals several times a day, especially at nights. The search for a radio signal lasts up to 7 minutes with the antenna symbol displaying on the screen. Meanwhile, the projection will automatically be off. After the receiving completes, projection will come back on, and all other functionalities resume.
You may press the 'RCC' side button to exit the WWVB receiving mode during the 7 minutes anytime.
We hope this helps, and wish you enjoy the clock like we do. Thanks!
Having a hard time setting the clock to mountain time and the clock is so light that the heavy cord turns it . I do like the features the clock has.
We really are enjoying our clock, especially at night. However, occasionally the face light and projected light go out during the night and I have to manually turn them back on. This defeats the purpose of the clock, as we have come to rely on the projected time being displayed on the ceiling. Can you tell us why this is happening?
The base unit is very light and hard to hold without accidentally hitting the wrong button. Adjusting to the correct time zone was tricky. The “water resistant" sensor must be placed outdoors, in the shade, but protected from extreme weather and be able to make constant contact with the base unit. That said, the unit has worked well…so far…easy to read and to project the time on the ceiling. Not simple to find an outdoor location away from extreme weather…rain or snow. My base unit CR2032 battery was DOA.
I was / am looking for an alarm clock radio with Indoor / Outdoor temperature. The item does NOT have a radio on it though the title says it does. Feel like I was misled. Would not recommend if you are looking for an alarm clock radio.
Thanks for your feedback! We realize that the words of 'atomic radio' confused some of our customers, we have revised the title. We appreciate your business and valuable feedback!
For the easiest time checks to suit a fast-paced lifestyle - we present the Baldr atomic alarm clock with a built-in time projector. One glance at the ceiling or the wall is all you need. The built-in projector swivels at 180-degree angles and projects the time towards a wall or ceiling with a maximum distance of 11.4 feet. Time checks are quicker and easier than ever. You'll be surprised to discover how a simple advanced feature can make things so easy. This Baldr alarm clock is a smart home gadget with all the essential info you need in 1 LCD screen - featuring a calendar, digital thermometer for room temperature and outdoor temperature, 12-24 hour weather forecasting, an outdoor/indoor humidity monitor, and an atomic radio that ensures your clock is accurate to the last second. But don't be fooled by all Baldr's advanced features - it's a simple setup that automatically syncs and updates itself once you connect the outdoor transmitter to the indoor device.
- MADE FOR QUICK TIME CHECKS: Check the time in your easiest and most convenient way on a Baldr clock/ outdoor and indoor thermometer for home with its powerful time projector featuring a 180-degree adjustable angle and a maximum reach of 11.4 feet.
- SIMULTANEOUS INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE MONITORING: The powerful wireless transmitter connects with the indoor receiver to feed it with outdoor weather data within a 12-24 hour timeframe; both indoor and outdoor temperature can be viewed on the screen
- COMPLETE ESSENTIAL INFO: This smart device features more than a weather forecaster; it's a calendar, alarm clock, thermometer, and digital hygrometer in one; Clear graphics are displayed on a large colored LCD screen for easy reading
- SIMPLE STRESS-FREE SETUP: The wireless indoor receiver is powered by an AC adaptor while the outdoor transmitter runs on 2 AA batteries. Once powered on, these 2 devices automatically sync and its atomic radio signal auto-updates the date and time.
- ULTRA-SLIM AND SLEEK: The minimalist and modern design of the Baldr wireless room temperature monitor matches any home interior; Place on top of your console or corner table for an easy and convenient weather update any time of the day
After plugged in, the screen will go dim/dark while in WWVB atomic receiving mode. Meanwhile, the projection will automatically be off as well. Our clock searches for WWVB signals at initial setup & several times a day, each lasting up to 7 minutes with the antenna symbol flashing on the screen. After the search completes, the backlight brightness will come back on, and all functionalities, including the projection display, will resume. You may press & hold the "RCC" button to exit RCC receiving mode anytime.
2.20 x 7.64 x 2.72 in
AC/DC adaptor (US Plug ONLY)
2xAA batteries for remote sensor
|Input Voltage||100-240V 50/60HZ|
1 x B3672STHR Atomic Projection Alarm Clock
1 x AC/DC adaptor (US Plug)
1 x User Manual
1 x Remote Sensor
Recently Viewed Products